Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   God Bless America movie (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50832)

!King_Amazon! 2012-06-27 03:37 PM

You are in for a treat. If you've seen Idiocracy, it's along the same lines as far as the satire goes, but it's a lot more realistic. Almost every "stupid" aspect of society that is shown is analogous to actual things. It isn't a prediction of the future like Idiocracy, it's a portrayal of the present. For instance, the first victim is based on the spoiled brats on "My Super Sweet 16."

KagomJack 2012-06-27 04:43 PM

And that part brought me the most joy.

Asamin 2012-06-27 04:49 PM

I will watch it tonight

KagomJack 2012-06-27 04:50 PM

I'm actually proud of you right now.

Grav 2012-06-27 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asamin (Post 698570)
Huh, I have absolutely no idea what site you could ever be talking about and what your saying is completely illegal so I wouldn't ever do it but it should be done in about 30 mins.

I actually busted out laughing at this. Congratulation. You win one internet(s).

WetWired 2012-06-27 09:33 PM

So there's no confusion:
http://zelaron.com/forum/faq.php?faq...aq_rules_warez
Quote:

You may not direct or link people to places that they can find specific copyrighted materials illegally
Just trying to keep the server from getting taken down.

Asamin 2012-06-28 07:59 AM

Don't you worry, we have no idea what you're talking about WW. No one at this forum would ever illegally download copy written material, let alone link others to it.

Skurai 2012-06-28 12:32 PM

Which reminds me, I need to start sending Kagom Scott Pilgrim (comic).
On that website he legally purchases them from.

KagomJack 2012-06-28 02:45 PM

Yes. Do that.

Lenny 2012-07-01 05:10 PM

Sat and watched this with a few friends tonight... they all hated it. It was "slow", "cringey", "shit", "didn't make sense", "shit", and "had no story". :( I'm rather disappointed. I half wonder if it's something that you've got to sympathise with to like - over here, we have nowhere near the same amount of rubbish on television that you guys have, and our culture is somewhat different. Being a heavy internet user, I think I just understand where the film is coming from better than my friends. Also, I'm a terrible cynic, which they ain't.

In other news, this was my third viewing in a week, which is something I almost never do with films (I tend to wait six months before watching a film again)! The only other film I've watched more than once within a short period of time was Coraline, which I watched twice in four days.

Skurai 2012-07-01 08:04 PM

If it's so good that Lenny liked it, I must see it.
Also, Kagom - I finished uploading the SP file only for my internet to cut out at 99%
Instead, I'll be sending you about six smaller files.

Lenny 2012-07-04 09:21 AM

Got another friend to watch it a couple of nights ago, and he enjoyed it. Which means I'm not going mad. :) He wasn't entirely sure how well the girl fitted in (a sixteen year old shouldn't be willing to die so readily), but he said the way it built up was good, and he sympathised with Frank entirely (though he did also say, quite a few times, that he was watching a film about me in thirty years...).

Skurai 2012-07-04 11:16 AM

I always imagined it as a movie about me in 30 years....

Asamin 2012-07-05 07:39 AM

First, that's creepy.

Second, I have had this movie on my computer for about a week now and I still haven't watched it.... So tell me, is it worth a watch?

!King_Amazon! 2012-07-05 08:27 AM

Yes, you faggot.

jamer123 2012-07-05 11:02 AM

im watching it right now and acting is better than most movies out there today.

Lenny 2012-07-05 11:23 AM

Yes. Stop pussyfooting around and watch the damn film.

!King_Amazon! 2012-07-05 02:07 PM

hey guys are you sure this movie is good because i havent watched it yet and i am also gay btw my name is asamin

Asamin 2012-07-05 04:33 PM

That's ok, I'm a man who takes advantage of his surroundings to make drugs and spends time high/drunk and climbing mountains with friends who are high. I have a life outside of the computer. oh wait, sorry, got confused.

Added..... That was a good movie. I found the ending a bit of a downer though. I really wanted them to get away with it. But I guess not.

JRwakebord 2012-07-14 01:05 PM

Oh man I was wondering if I should download this, and this thread just convinced me. Cannot wait