Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   How to spawn Diablo Clone! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26650)

Vollstrecker 2004-02-24 07:28 PM

Oddly enough, he DOES spawn in Classic too. He just doesn't drop anything.

tidus2005 2004-03-19 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
You can be any level for him to spawn, but a high ass lvl if you plan to take him out. He ONLY spawns in hell.

are you positive i thought he could spawn in norm nightmare and hell just he has a 0% chance in norm to drop anialus charm and 50% in nightmare and 100% in hell i could be wrong but i will look for the info on the summit sometime.

Sovereign 2004-03-19 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidus2005
are you positive i thought he could spawn in norm nightmare and hell just he has a 0% chance in norm to drop anialus charm and 50% in nightmare and 100% in hell i could be wrong but i will look for the info on the summit sometime.

99.9 percent sure, yes.

Vollstrecker 2004-03-19 02:38 PM

I heard roughly the same thing too, Tidus. I think I read that on DiabloII.net like RIGHT after patch hit, and it was like 0% / 25% / 100%.

But I have not seen, nor heard of an actual NM or normal spawn, even when perming mules overnight and seeing 30+ "sojs sold" messages. :)

xbsoradx 2004-03-23 11:19 AM

I've seen actual screenshots of people spawnin DC in normal, and i dunt think its 100% to get a anni on hell because i didnt get one....

Vollstrecker 2004-03-23 02:43 PM

That was the day after patch hit on DiabloII.net (when rumors were flying around like crazy), and everyone knows that hasn't been updated for forever + 3 years.

I have not heard of a Normal/NM spawn on the realms. It may be possible someone hacked him into the game on Single Player and took a screenshot.

Would you be able to supply a few of these screenshots?

xbsoradx 2004-03-23 03:42 PM

yea no problem.. i dunno if its real but here it is...
http://www.diabloii.net/battlenet/im...ld-event02.jpg

and also this one..
http://www.diabloii.net/battlenet/im...ld-event01.jpg

Sovereign 2004-03-23 03:52 PM

few things that bother me here. Number one i dont see a game name or pass, so it seems to be with single player. The patch is right so thats good. But one glaring problem. Doesnt d'clone take the place of any super unique monster. A champion isnt a super unique...... my guess is its a hacked/edited image..

xbsoradx 2004-03-23 05:10 PM

o.. i dunno cause it was posted on diabloii.net

Vollstrecker 2004-03-23 05:33 PM

That is on Single Player, and that was cracked from the beta 1.10 patch.

There was confusion if Uber Diablo was supposed to spawn with regular Diablos or not.

In short, it's a fake.

xbsoradx 2004-03-23 10:11 PM

o sorry about that den...

BlackKnight 2004-03-24 01:48 PM

i think too that it is a hacked/edited game
is this not a normal game?only in hell must "hell" be written...

Vollstrecker 2004-03-24 03:09 PM

The real story on that screenshot, is that some people were playing around with the 1.10 Beta patch, and stumbled across the stats of "Uber Diablo" while playing with the .mpq's. Rumors flew around and people didn't know what he was supposed to look like, or if he was supposed to spawn like a "Champion" or "Unique" kind of Diablo. Some people modded the patch to include Uber Diablo with a band of Diablo minions (much like a unique monster spawns with minions, and those minions are tougher than normal monsters, giving you the "Champion" Diablos).

That is in Normal, and was a screenshot of the modded Beta.

Coren Baine 2004-06-24 05:28 PM

WHERE are you peope getting sooo many soj's that u are selling them? i have beem playing for 1 year and have not even found 1!! am i soo noob, or are you people using duped soj's?

Wolfman 2004-07-17 08:47 PM

Ohhh this sounds interesting... too bad i dont got any soj's :( , or id try and make him pop

id really like to see some pic's and or locations on to whare he is when he pops
Cmon gimme some more info here i know all

Dr. Geekstar 2004-07-18 04:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfman
Cmon gimme some more info here i know all

plz check the right thread for that, ill post sum screens anyway

Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3

edit: they didnt show up again >.< i inserted the links

robotbees 2004-08-22 10:56 PM

2 questions,
1. yeah like the other two i would like to know where you get so many soj's from!
2. where does he spawn? you have to search around and find him?
3. where should we post if we see a message come up so we can tell other people here about it?

...3 questions...

Vollstrecker 2004-08-23 07:37 AM

1.)Trade for them. They've only begun to get value recently.
2.)He spawns in PLACE of the next Superunique monster (Rakanishu, Pindleskin, etc...) that someone activates.
3.)Hit up this thread.

FroZZeN 2004-09-09 12:06 AM

thx very informative post.

Gods-Son818 2004-11-21 08:19 PM

Well i just think its bs sellin sojs unless ur just filthy rich :D well as i was sayin its bs just wait 4 other ppl to sell ive sold over 20 sojs 4 this scam but all i got was a count and dont think i just left the game i stayed in the game like the whole day.

and the reason i got anni the other day was just cuz i joined a game and he came