Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   D2 PvP (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   best passion user (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32480)

tidus2005 2004-08-17 04:18 PM

best passion user

i have been thinking about making either a sorc or assassin that would use a the passion rune word to become a zealot. but one question i have is if it is possible to hit 4 frame zeal with anything but a pally? i am kinda leaning toward assassin because i think that BoS would help with ias if it is possible to reach 4 frames. but if it isnt possible then i might go with an enchantress with energy shield because an energy shield orb sorc was owning my necro i mean it took like 1/15 of here life where as when i hit enduracks pally that has 4.4k life i take about 1/10 of his.

Ganga 2004-08-17 05:19 PM

With passion phase blade itself you will have 5 frame zeal already, You need 72 Ias in total to reach 4 frame with passion phase blade.

So 25% (weap), 15%(shako), 15%(SS), 20%(cat eye, or highwarth). That's 75 ias, boom, 4 frame Zeal with enchaness.

Great idea there tidu, I think the 80% Ar boness will also help enchantess very much.

kockblocker1 2004-08-17 05:34 PM

oops......

Ganga 2004-08-17 05:40 PM

.. this is pvp, The more I think of it, the better it sound!, great idea, as how warmth work perfectly will with energy shield.

Helm: Shako socket with 40/15ias
Weapon: Passion Phase blade
Amulet: Highwarth
Shield: SS with 40/15 ias
Armor: Coh
Belt: Arch
Rings: Raven frost and Soj
glove: magifist
boot: waterwalk

Inventory:
10x fireskill charms
anni and rest are life/mana small charms.

Skills:
(LvL 90) You can Max Warmth, Enchant, Fire Mastery, Energy shield and Telekinies.

Shit that would pwn. It gives you 4 frame Zeal, 4k fire damage, Max Dr, Max block, AND your health, is not only the life bar but also your mana bar, which can easily give you 6k total health in no problem with bo. ALSO, with max warmth, your mana will heal so fast.. you never notis you lost any life.

I said I may going to test it, NOW i definely going to make one on east NL. Anyone see any downside of this sorc?

Sovereign 2004-08-17 06:11 PM

Fire damage based. It can easily be countered and absorbed.

Ganga 2004-08-17 06:14 PM

Ya well, not everyone carrying around fire absorb stuff, and if he do, he need alots of it. Ah, she might also will have trouble dueling ww barb and casters... lol. But still overall a great new idea.

ExT 2004-08-17 06:29 PM

LoL

That's a great idea, i'd be funny to see a sorc pwn zealers at their own game :D

Ganga 2004-08-17 06:30 PM

LOL yep, i mean i saw alots bear enchantness pwn zealot, I think my old zealot lost to 1 or 2 duel with enchantness also. So we shall see.

Endurack 2004-08-20 01:38 PM

If you wanna make a good melee sorc build come talk to me, Enchantress sorc's with Energy shield blow ass. Energy shield is useless on this type of sorc esp since your going to lack mana since your not going caster style to get mana. Every enchantres I have ever seen dies dropping 20 mana pots, typical newbs not knowing how to make a sorc. As I said, if you wanna make a good MELEE SORC not some newb pure fire damage sorc, come talk to me.

SkyGoneBlue 2004-08-27 07:57 AM

Wouldn't using Frosties and Silks increase your mana a lot more and = more life?

koreapeekay 2004-08-27 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endurack
If you wanna make a good melee sorc build come talk to me, Enchantress sorc's with Energy shield blow ass. Energy shield is useless on this type of sorc esp since your going to lack mana since your not going caster style to get mana. Every enchantres I have ever seen dies dropping 20 mana pots, typical newbs not knowing how to make a sorc. As I said, if you wanna make a good MELEE SORC not some newb pure fire damage sorc, come talk to me.

i wonder how your head fits through doors

i mean really

a head that huge

SkyGoneBlue 2004-08-27 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koreapeekay
i wonder how your head fits through doors

i mean really

a head that huge

If it's being constricted by a rectum and sphincter, I'm sure it's not TOO difficult to get through doors...

Endurack 2004-08-27 06:09 PM

Hey Ashy till you beat me keep your fatself on a treadmill GG. Everyone knows i come up with some nice builds :)

koreapeekay 2004-08-28 04:40 AM

It's not like you wrote the book on Melee sorcs,mage paladins,bowzons or anything else for that matter,but whatever makes you sleep well at night.

oh and remember the day i dealt your barb with my zealot?

tokill.ace 2004-08-28 09:41 AM

Sky, it only raises ur mana..