Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Science and Art (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=344)
-   -   Holy shit... Never... never thought... it would happen... (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16331)

slaynish 2003-03-15 09:27 PM

Holy shit... Never... never thought... it would happen...

July 25, it will be the best day of my life... The best possible thing i could ever think of to ever happen... I would give my left nut for doing this!!! prlly not but, id give my middle finger that i give peopple the birdy for this!(its almost as important, fuck u) lol

July25 = Summer Sanitarium, St.Louis Missouri!!!!!

METALLICA, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, def-tones, and Mudvayne!!! THere could be more, my step mommy knows the manager of godsmack, and other bands and their trying to get them in there also, if so im getting backstage tickets, bcuz my step mom+ paul(manager) were best friends in highschool and went to same college!

HOLY MOLIE OMG IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!

Senesia 2003-03-15 09:51 PM

Looking at the topic of the thread, I thought slaynish finally got castrated or something ^_^

That's cool...

Gsus 2003-03-15 10:13 PM

i got tickets for the show in august here in L.A. :)

Hades-Knight 2003-03-16 02:38 PM

is a 11 year old even allowed to listen to these bands? legally?

Eddie_Perez 2003-03-16 03:06 PM

You would think he would get trampled in the crowd.

RoboticSilence 2003-03-16 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ediee_perez
You would think he would get trampled in the crowd.

Don't you mean "hope" ?

uncapped 2003-03-18 12:43 PM

Deftones r the only good band in that entire list. The rest suck more than an asian crackwhore.

Hades-Knight 2003-03-18 02:04 PM

I dont think they'd sell him a ticket, most of these bands have parentala dvisory, hes only 11....... but since his mom knows them who knows....

DaFrigginDoctah 2003-03-21 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gsus
i got tickets for the show in august here in L.A. :)

Same here.

Uncapped you're a fucking idiot if you think Metallica sucks, you only prove you know nothing about what metal really is.

uncapped 2003-03-21 02:58 PM

Nah, i'm not an idiot. Metallica has four, maybe three good songs. To me, that isn't too appealing. But hey, when you live in East Brookfield, Massachussets, you usually end up seeing fresher, newer, undiscovered rockbands in every other garage down the road. So you can shut the fuck up and listen to you're sellout bands, and go watch some TRL, but don't come crying to me when you're bored with the stereotypes of rock.

!King_Amazon! 2003-03-21 03:15 PM

Old Metallica music=teh roxx0r
New Metallica music=teh suxx0r

DaFrigginDoctah 2003-03-21 04:24 PM

Agreed King Amazon.
One, Wherever I May Roam, King Nothing, and much more of their songs are "teh roxx0r"

slaynish 2003-03-23 10:09 AM

Hmm actually im going with my brother and my mother, hah my brotha and my motha woot...

Well +++ I've been to godsmack concerts and a few other concerts in my day... Day... what? like 3000 days?

Adrenachrome 2003-03-23 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Old Metallica music=teh roxx0r
New Metallica music=teh suxx0r

Alltime best MEtallica song: One.

slaynish 2003-03-23 07:57 PM

i love all metallica, whats an example of new metallica???? like album and songs...

I like blackened and one and battery and whiplash and... and... many more!

DaFrigginDoctah 2003-03-23 08:53 PM

I cant remember anything, cant tell if this is true or dream, deep down inside I feel the scream. This terrible silence stops with me!
Now that the war is through with me... I'm waking up I cannot see, that there's not much left of me... Nothing is real but pain now. Hold my breath as I wish for death, oh please god wake me.
Freaky ass book. I told my friend that if anything like that happens to me to just stick me in a sack and toss me on the freeway. =P

Penny_Bags 2003-03-25 03:05 PM

i hope ya have fun, concerts kick ass!

tacoX 2003-03-28 02:24 PM

METALLICA, SUCKS
Limp Bizkit, SUCKS
Linkin Park, SUCKS
def-tones SUCKS
, and Mudvayne SUCKS