Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Spector, Explain (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44021)

!King_Amazon! 2007-11-30 09:34 AM

Spector, Explain

-Spector-, Sweetesthunni, Optimistic, and AmBam, are all showing as having the exact same IP address.

Demosthenes 2007-11-30 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
-Spector-, Sweetesthunni, Optimistic, and AmBam, are all showing as having the exact same IP address.

Oh snap! Chief detective is on the case!

Thanatos 2007-11-30 10:28 AM

I think he's bringing his friends on here. Nothing to worry about?

!King_Amazon! 2007-11-30 10:38 AM

I'm not necessarily implying that he's doing anything shady, otherwise I would have just banned all of the extra accounts, but it's strange that he would have friends registering here that have the same IP address as him and none of which have mentioned that they are his friends and neither has he.

Most of this applies only to Optimistic and Ambam, though. I just want him to explain what's going on, really. If it really is friends, that's fine.

Thanatos 2007-11-30 10:46 AM

Could the same IP be school-related?

I know Sweetesthunni is his girlfriend. I think AmBam is his girlfriend's friend and Optimistic only seems to reply to Spector's posts anyway. I think Optimistic is the oddball out here.

!King_Amazon! 2007-11-30 11:00 AM

I thought I had posted a quote of Spector saying "Who is optimistic?" There's at least a little weirdness going on here. He would obviously know who Optimistic is if they're sharing the same IP.

Sum Yung Guy 2007-11-30 11:51 AM

Probally just had his friends over at his house and showed them the site and they registered. Or there all using the same network at school or work. Or there all using the same proxy...

I think the whole banning extra accounts is stupid anyways. If someone wants to make another account and post and have conversations with themselves who fucking cares.

WetWired 2007-11-30 12:09 PM

Because it becomes confusing? The multiple-usernames rule was enacted mostly because of accounts such as NotGrav and NotKing_Amazon that always popped up or became active when the main account was banned.

-Spector- 2007-11-30 02:22 PM

Ok, I am actually rather confused.

I don't know why MY IP address would be the same as theirs.

Shel and AmBam both go to the same school, and post from school.

I post from work/home so I'm not sure why my IP is the same as theirs.

Also, I have NO fucking clue who Optomistic is.

But now that AmBam is here (My Ex-girlfriend which is sorta wierd and completely unexpected) I'm assuming that Optomistic is one of her friends, and this whole thing is gonna piss me off because I don' want a bunch of people from my ex-highschool bringing drama and bullshit to these forums.

Ban away !K_A!

Sum Yung Guy 2007-11-30 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WetWired
...that always popped up or became active when the main account was banned.

In this case the main account isnt banned... anyways who am I to judge.

!King_Amazon! 2007-12-02 01:55 PM

"Regional Educational Media Center 11"

That's the owner of the IP address that all of these people are using. Spector, you can say all you want that there's no way they have the same IP as you, but IP addresses don't lie. You're all posting from the same place, whether you know it or not.

kaos 2007-12-02 06:06 PM

Maybe they're all using his computer.

MescalinesFrend 2007-12-02 07:14 PM

did it ever occur that maybe your site could be fucking up? Maybe since they all know him, except maybe optimistic, they put in the registration that he refferred them and maybe that some how made the website think they were all on Spectors IP address. I dont know tyo much about computers but, just saying, you shouldnt jump to conclusions

Demosthenes 2007-12-02 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MescalinesFrend
did it ever occur that maybe your site could be fucking up? Maybe since they all know him, except maybe optimistic, they put in the registration that he refferred them and maybe that some how made the website think they were all on Spectors IP address. I dont know tyo much about computers but, just saying, you shouldnt jump to conclusions

Computers are more reliable than people. It's not a rash conclusion to jump to.

MescalinesFrend 2007-12-02 07:38 PM

Well just dont let it start up any drama bullshit please hahaha. I really like this site...

Optimistic 2007-12-02 09:00 PM

I use this site at my school. So most likely i go to the same school as AmBam and Sweetesthunni? Idk, but maybe thats ot? Idk, i dont know aot about computers.

Optimistic 2007-12-02 09:01 PM

By the way, im not a friend of AmBams -Spector-..

D3V 2007-12-03 06:33 AM

Damn -Spector-, you've outdone yourself. Well, it's rather amusing, I'll agree with SYG, who gives a fuuuu

Thanatos 2007-12-03 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MescalinesFrend
Well just dont let it start up any drama bullshit please hahaha. I really like this site...

Zelaron runs on bullshit drama.

HandOfHeaven 2007-12-03 11:21 AM

This is like middle school.