Thread: Do you Believe?
View Single Post

Posted 2002-10-17, 02:38 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Do you Believe?"
what reason do we have to believe in god. The theory of evolution we have reasonable amount of evidence to back it up but what would lead you to believe in god? We have nearly no proof as to god exists. I dont mean to offend anyone but personally I believe that religion was made thousands of years ago buy people in power who needed a way to control the people they led. It got popular and spread and so did religion. As time passedreligions evolved and changed...that is why we have so many different religions.

You know how god claims he is the "only one". Then why is it when a christian man has a near death experience he will say something like I saw jesus christ, or I saw heave and hell and a hindu say I saw rama or I saw who my mother was about to be in the next life???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes