View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-19, 09:09 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post "LOL! Bush is an idiot...."
Adrenachrome said:
mjordan2nd said:
I think bush has no right to declare war on Iraq...iraq has done nothing yet. The only crime they commited was one of learning...and it could possibly be for technological advancement or defense...and i agree sudaam isn't a very trustworthy man but you cant go fight a country over a frikin gut instinct. Bush is pushing this way out of proportion in my opinion.
Wait a minute.. Fuck you! Your ignorance has severly pissed me off.

What exactly is he blowing out of proportion? Is it the fact that this is a MAJOR step in THE WORLDS goal of ridding terrorism?

Or is it the fact he is responsable for the murders of thousands and thousands of innocent people?
Women, babies, friends of his?

What about his checks written out to leaders of terrorist organizations?

I think your sorry ass has forgotten about 9/11 all of you who think Bush is a moron are nieve children who need to turn the news sometime.

Why do I think highly of Bush? Because he has a pair, unlike our last few presidents, Bush has the guff to do exactly what he told us he would do at 10am on september eleventh . Rid the world of terrorism.
Ehh...i respecty your opinion but that is all bull crap i think. Do u know how many civillians were killed in desert storm??? How exactly is ridding the world of 1 person helping get rid of terrorism?? If you wanted to put it that way Mr. Bush is responsible for 1000's of murders also...the afghans. 9-11 was thrown way out of proportion. Yes 3000 people died...and my best wishes to their family but is this how they would want 2 retalliate. In fact sudaam has done nothing 2 us...bush just wants 2 make a nice name for himself otherwise he'd be known as "the president who did nothing to help his country." The media is all controlled by the U.S. Watch some BBC...u will see many european people's opinions are not as high about us as many people believe. And as to your question about what he's blowing out of proportion...THE WHOLE FREAKIN WAR. There doesn't need to be a whole war about it. You know why this whole investigation was started??? We had limited Sadaam to 90 mile warheads...he created some that went as far as 112 miles...that's why this investigation was started. You're telling me that we should go to war over 22 miles??? No bush is not liberating the world from terrorism...in fact this will probably just cause more retaliation on the part of the rest of the world. Bush has done everything possible to get the countries we have on our side...asked, threatened, begged, even changed the frikin name to freedom fries. I hope next time you will look a little deeper into my thoughts about why Im saying what im saying before you go to flame me because our point of views clash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes