View Single Post

Post Team ups 1.10 Rules?
Posted 2003-05-26, 06:10 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Well, like one of the posts regarding team ups in 1.10 will recruit some people into a group of people, so this si what this is discussing.. I see people do want to be a part of this group since there are all those posts ect... well to every group there are rules, well this is where we put these rules, post the rules you want in the clan and we will debate wether it should happen or not.

The rules i thought of for the group/clan to discuss:

1) Every item found by anyone should be given to the group member who needs it the most, example, if you find a good barbarian only item and someone's got a barbarian that can use it or almost use it then the item should be given to that person nomater how useful it is because chances are that you will recieve items from the person you give items to!.

2) Only members who are loyal to the forum should join this group because people can just join the clan or group w/e u want it to be and just take the items they need and leave.

3) There should probably be a tag, tags represent unity and teamwork, and there should be plenty of that, that's pretty much the point of the group..

4) If 1 person quits diabloII the person should give all their items to whoever need them most, like if they have a shako, and a colossus shield, the person who is quitting should give the shako to a sorceress who needs one and the colosssus to whoever needs it (most likely a barb).

Suggestions? Comments? post on!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania