View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-10, 12:35 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
The reason i botted was to get items i couldn't afford. I had lost accounts from the last banning for no good reason. 1 account had 5 99 chars. I had lost a lot so i made it up by botting. Now that i have all my gear back and muled it, botting is not really needed. but botting does catch u up to the ppl that go online and buy stuff like 50 hex. Those ppl are the ones that are on top and are dominateing the game. botting simply helps lower ppl catch up with them....or try to.

now don't get me wrong, i ain't saying we should all bot, i am saying that is the reason i did it and others like me did it. I was very fortunate. I only lost 2 accounts. last banning i lost 8.

I would like to see what would happen if blizz did not involve themselves. If they let the world of diablo 2 or whatever u play just evolve. it could be worse or it could be better. i am not sure what would happen if the didn't keep watch over the world of bnet. before they deleted accounts stuff was worth less and less. I mean a vamp gaze was worth 1 hex, then it was worth 2
i finally saw someone selling 3 unid gaze for 1 hex.

if blizz didn't involve themselves in the game at all. the game would be so hacked up that it would be unfun to play, and unamusing.
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus