Thread: My Comp Died
View Single Post

Posted 2003-09-25, 09:33 PM in reply to zeal311's post "My Comp Died"
It's not rocket science but it is technical.

As D3V has pointed out already (although a bit rudely) we can no longer help you from this point on. As D3V also said, if we were there we could easily help you, but we're not, and the problem does require a professional tech present. So your best bet is to take the machine to your closest local computer store that does repairs, or phone and have a tech come to your home to check it out.

There is only so much that a user should try and a whole realm of stuff that should be done by professional techs. In fact you've already gone a lot further then a standard home user would, which is ok, but since there are still no results you have to call a tech. =)

D3V - I've been out of high school for a while, but just got my A+ recently. It's really not that hard at all, just expensive. $70 CAD for a study guide, and $450 CAD to take the two tests. If your thinking of doing it though, either do it ASAP or wait until later in 3rd quarter when they update the exams and then start studying for the new ones. =)
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl