View Single Post

The banning of GS.
Posted 2004-07-18, 07:26 AM
I think it's utter bullshit. It seems like the administration doesn't care that Sov banned GS out of pure dislike. You can't ban members that you dislike, that's completely rediculous. Yeah yeah yeah, "He was banned because of his flaming!" - that's crap.

If that was the case, half of the regular posters should be banned. Everyone flames outside of the flame forum; including me, Sov, and the rest of the staff. He was banned because he flamed a staff member - OH NOZZSS! IT"S TEH END OF TEH WORLDSzz>! Screw that - so I guess we, the members, have no free speech here? Looks that way to me. It's unfair to ban somebody this way. You know what really disgusts me? The staff is taking Sov's side. Grav makes a new acc. and goes to flame forum and replies to a thread whereupon Bob edits his post and removes it. I can't stand that.

You know what? Sov flamed D3V on more than one account outside of the flame forum. So, shouldn't he be banned as well? Wait, D3V isn't a staff member, sorry - what the hell was I thinking!?

I don't even like Grav all that much, but to ban him over a ludicrous way, that's unjust.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos