View Single Post

Posted 2004-09-18, 07:11 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "hmmmm dunno. how hard is alma negra to..."
wilma said:
hmmmm dunno. how hard is alma negra to get? remember i've got a tight budget

And rei now that ur FINALLY posting something intelligent, explain to me how fast cast rate (im assuming thats the fcr u used) helps my barb? Is it for casting ww faster? doesnt make much sense to me

PS Im now a member wOOt!!!
Against 125fcr bone necs or sorcs fcr helps so that you can tele faster and short ww and with the 37 fcr bp you can tele at 10fpa, against necs stand still
while you watch their bone spells fly right past you, then when they are about to tele namelock (or just tele beside them) and move your mouse to the center of the screen and do short ww's, against sorcs don't use namelock but rather teleport in front of them; meaning memorize their tele patterns (most of them teleport in a circular pattern so when they are say at 180 degrees and they are teleporting clockwise teleport your barb to lets say...200 degrees and just ww in place so that they will teleport into your ww). Against defensive fireball sorcs I recommend getting two um'd wizspikes and just chasing after them because good fball sorcs tend to never ever get on your screen for a namelock (or the degree teleport trick which is useful for lightning, orb, or blizz sorcs but not for fball). That 10fpa tele makes a huge difference because casters will be very surprised by your teleport speed 90% of the time and you will catch them off guard. And in the future get a 2 ber'd coa in conjunction with a botd (or gf in your case) + a beast cs or zerker+ dungos+ enigma against wind druids because of the mechanics of ww, dual wielding will get you more damage and more hits rather than using stormshield+weapon. Use the same setup vs. a v/t and ww away, and when they switch to foh just namelock tele and short whirl, and if they decide to desynch charge away just teleport away from him and hide behind a corner since foh can't cut through corners.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei