View Single Post

Posted 2004-10-04, 03:24 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Blckshdw, doesn't PKing get boring when..."
kockblocker1 said:
Blckshdw, doesn't PKing get boring when there are no real challenges for you anymore? I am not referring to the incident and screenshots of the first post in this thread, I am talking in general. What motivates you to keep practicing? Do you even have any room for improvement? Do you even feel any sympathy for your opponents when you know they don’t have a snowballs chance in hell at defeating you?
There is always some margin of error that occurs during a duel. Some say i am a perfectionist others say noob or killing machine. There is always room for improvement although some goal are highly unrealistic but it is human nature to try and attain them. I am what some call a teacher/orator/tutor/enlightener/sage my stay is temporary as anyone elses. I will eventually come to the point where i say i am done and sleep better at night. People like insolence say i am obessed with this game I clearly am not due to human nature I argue i am trying to improve my skill even though you see it as perfect while i dont.

On opponents, I could care less on what they think/want-to-think they only pose a challenge to my skill. I feel no sympathy what so ever to whom ever challenges my skill. My honor and integrity as a person have forged my personality to bestow what ever i have learned to teach whomever who wishes to know and learn what i have. If just 1 person can execute my principles and techniques of pvp then my job is done. That person will be the legacy i will leave and if he/she decides to keep those techniques to themself it is there choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon