View Single Post

Posted 2005-07-30, 09:27 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Ok I need opinions, which rune words..."
Hmmm let's see...

Edge might be worth something to anyone who gambles a lot or looks for stuff at vendors, the 15% reduce vendor prices on it is cool and it's cheap as hell to make so it wouldn't hurt. Faith would be cool to a bowazon but I doubt there are many of those these days. Harmony looks pretty nifty as well. Ice would be pretty damn cool for a ice arrow zon or whatever if they even exist anymore. Fuck yeah to infinity, that's nice stuff. I like Last Wish but that's 3x jah to make that shit, I dunno if that is a lot anymore though. Obedience is pretty fucking awesome on an act 2 merc, that is what mine uses. Maybe Phoenix would be worth something because it looks pretty nifty. Spirit shield is pretty nice too, Nikki uses it on her blizzard sorc.

BTW, I don't really even play the game. I play with Nikki but we just play by ourselves and all we do is PVM. I haven't actually played the game in a long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!