View Single Post

Posted 2005-09-24, 02:34 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "The story tells the trial not the..."
From what I've seen in trailers and reviews and what nots, the person who plays Emily Rose is uncannily convincing, right?

----------

Quote:
Now what I don't get is, why would a demon be so bored enough as to go all the way out as to take control over our body, hell, the majority of humans sin anyways, consciously or unconsciously and mostly don't give a shit or make up excuses.
I don't know if you've read a book called "Good Omens", if not, do so. It's a cracking read. It's by Terry Pratchett and Nail Gaimen and is basically about angels versus demons and the apocalypse. The reason I've commented on it with your quote is because of the bit "the majority of humans sin anyways" and a bit more. One of the things the demon in it says is that humans have imagination which makes them more dangerous than any demon. They've done things they haven't even thought off. He actually sent a memo down to Hell with a couple of instuction manuals that said: "Learn guys".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny