View Single Post

Posted 2005-10-07, 12:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Bush: God told me to invade Iraq"
GravitonSurge said:
Almost forgot about this lol.... Perhaps
Quote say wha?

I hate religions either way. I think we as a human race have outgrown them. I'm not going to write much more about it, because other people are more articulate than I, and have already written numerous books about how mankind no longer needs religion.

When the war first started my biggest grief was how Bush always referred to god in his speeches. That god should help us, and god be with the troops, and all that crap. It made it look like we were fighting a crusade, or a holy war(i.e. our god vs theirs), like we were in the year 1200 AD or some stupid shit. I supported the war(not staying and rebuilding, I just think we shoulda beat them to oblivion and back and then napalmed the whole pathetic hellhole of a country). Now that woulda scared other countries away from haboring terrorists. I mean, the way we're babying those sorry sacks of shit now, I bet North Korea or Iran will attack us just so we can come into their country and feed them, give them a military, and then build them better shit than they had before. Sorry if you find my opinion too radical, but I get pretty pissed with the complete stupidity of Middle Eastern countries that base their government and way of life on a stubborn, single-minded, completely brainless religion.

Last edited by S2 AM; 2005-10-09 at 12:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM