View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-12, 03:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "True dat. The only purpose the adult..."
Thanatos said:
True dat. The only purpose the adult forum would serve would be to post NSFW pictures which could get most people on here in trouble.. (me, D3V, klo, KA, etc). If you do decide that it would be best for Zelaron, make it so you have to subscribe to view the adult forum. I'd still be against it, but it's only my lone opinion.

I think the best idea up there is the Zelaron Shop. That could be really entertaining.
It would be a hidden forum, and most likely be by usergroup only or perhaps have a password to enter or something. WW was working on developing something with cookies but I don't think he figured anything out. Pretty much, at home you could have a cookie to let you see it, but at work you wouldn't, so depending on where you are, you would/wouldn't be able to see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!