Thread: New Laptop
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-19, 02:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That is a pretty good deal. I wish I..."
Yeah I couldn't pass it up, shit, the other day online Circuit city had basically the same specs, but an Acer for 599, even though it sold out within an hour,I refreshed it after my break at work and it was gone, pretty hilairious...

But yeah it's all I really need for a while and i'm definately happy with it. And definately recommend it to anybody who is in the market, even with Vista it has no delays other than the 50 updates you get soon as you boot up for the first time, but after that and McAfee doing what it needs to there isn't anythign wrong with it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V