Thread: Weekends....
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-20, 09:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You sound like a terribly irresponsible..."
Tell me how you would consider me a bad mother...
Your parents NEVER went out?!?! And if they didn't were they the best? honostly....just because I'm young doesn't mean anything...I watch a couples kids once every other week or so and they go out and come get them at like 3 in the morning but it doesn't mean they're bad people. AND she was safe at home with her dad. When I got home I slept for a few hours then took her out to lunch with a friend of mine, came back and cleaned house and played with her while Kaneda went to work. Then on sunday I did the laundry, took her to a park...played with her at home, practiced her walking...then we do the dinner, bed and bath scene around 7. After that I clean a little more and wait for Kaneda to get home. Then I start with monday, getting up by 5 so i can leave by 6 to get her to my parents house and get to work...work till 330, pick her up and start all over. So fuck off, I'd love to see you or whoever the fuck you end up with be any better of a parent. I'm sick of the sterotype of young parents not being responsible...

A fuck up in society is a mom that drinks EVERY NIGHT and doesn't do anything with their child/ren and leaves them with whoever while they party it up. (i've known people that will have known me for like a week and ask me if their kids could stay over that Friday night). I would NEVER do that. Only way I go out is if Kaneda or one of my VERY good friends that I know most everything about is with her. AND all those people have been 25-35 years old, so FUCK OFF.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo