Thread: LOL wow-detox?
View Single Post

LOL wow-detox?
Posted 2007-11-28, 08:36 PM
http://www.wowdetox.com/

Site dedicated to getting people un-addicted to WoW

My favorite testimony:

Quote:
I play world of warcraft alot and i can see its danger. I just started about two and a half weeks ago and i've been obsessed since the first time I got on. I know, and can say with expierence, that its very easy to put this game in front of others. i was very invlolved with my church being there everyime the doors were open, and now i find it a hassle to be going, in reality the only reasons i still go on wednesday and sunday mornings is because they need me to play guitar. I have stopped talking as much to a girl i would say i was in love with and i no longer have feelings for her. ALL IN TWO AND A HALF WEEKS! I've already put about 3 and a half days into it and gotten to level 30 in that time. However last night and now every night im free i plan to excersise for twenty minutes between WOW sessions. It keeps my parents happy and me healthy =) anywho, im very thankful for this site and i fully understand the potential harm wow presents. Thanks guys and GL to all of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-