Thread: Random Videos
View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes, I was serious. You can have fun..."
You're fucking retarded. It made a funny memory and people are going to remember it for a time to come. If it makes a memory, go for it. I like to have fun with my life. You only have one, why act like such a fucking square when you could be living it up?

You try to be so fucking different from everybody that you're alienating yourself. How many friends do you have? Honestly. I can't see many people sticking around you for long because of your incessant nagging about popular culture, the 'hot trends', etc etc. If the majority of the population likes the product/service, GravitonSurge will dissaprove and voice his opinion about it. Fuck that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos