View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-21, 07:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "CTF on Blood Gulch in Halo 1, 4 on each..."
!King_Amazon! said:
CTF on Blood Gulch in Halo 1, 4 on each team.

That is the best FPS experience you can ever possibly have in your life, PERIOD.
+1 for this. My friends and I used to LIVE on Blood Gulch CTF. Sometimes we'd have 4 TVs going with 12+ people. It was great. I can remember playing Halo outside on my buddy's front porch talking shit through the window to his room. These were probably the best days of my life, hands down. 14-15 years old.. no responsibilites but to kick ass and take names at Halo. Man I miss it!

As far as the OP is concerned, I'd say Deathmatch is the better testament to individual skills. CTF is definitely more strategy-based, but I think if you're going for pure skill, DM is the way to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos