View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-23, 09:15 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yes, I have a laptop. Here are the..."
What exactly does it do when it fails? Does it not go through completely, stop during the middle? Etc./

Also, there may be a problem trying to make an XP partition over a Vista partition. Now, I know there was no sort of conflict before Vista with preexisting OS's, but Vista is very notorious of taking over everything after it's installed, that could be a possible problem? (it's so conflicting in muh head).

I'll try tomrrow at work when I'm not so tired and find you the correct drivers for your laptop..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V