View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-15, 11:46 AM in reply to Alastor's post starting "The starter kit is quite good, but the..."
Alastor said:
The starter kit is quite good, but the battle system is broken. (HP damage values are not shown) If it was fixed, this would be golden.

---

The starter pack is actually quite great, although it doesn't show the damage being dealt to the monsters or players. If that was fixed it would be golden.
Aw, yes my latest version is not done yet and it has everything as it should be. I am checking all of the translations again. 3/4 of the RGSS has been translated so far. I will also have a different starter kit for people who have the full version of the game with extra stages I built using some of my complicated event making. Not only that but extra items ONLY for the full version. So get the full version if you want an actual starter kit from me in a little while.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy