View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-21, 11:45 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well ...this all could be smoke being..."
Well, Diablo 3 has been around for years now, and they've been hiring more people for their next-gen MMO that they've already said they're working on, weather it be Diablo or a new game all-together we're just gonna have to wait

Hell, they announced Starcraft 2 a year ago and they're still working on it, and aren't even close to being done, apparently. But like most of you guys I would love nothing more than to have Diablo 3 on the shelves in the near future.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V