View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-01, 07:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yep, WWI is June 28th/29th. I'm pretty..."
Same here, same here. I don't know why because I clearly read that this would not be a Diablo 3 announcement, and that they weren't doing etc etc etc. I guess I should've seen this coming, however, I feel it nice that Blizzard went ahead and swiped up that domain name, as it is the most prominent one that they would possibly need, and in fact use for the offical game site (diablo2.com/starcraft.com ..etc). I guess we are just going to have to wait longer and see, once again. June isn't too far from now and Blizzard could easily throw some sort of teaser site up then, or not. If they had some good marketing they could have that website up at the begenning of June, create a huge amount of hype by the Worldwide invitational and have plenty of basically free traffic coming onto their sites.

The possibilities are endless, I guess we just wait and see, once again.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V