View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-03, 07:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I hope you're not abusing it :)."
Willkillforfood said:
I hope you're not abusing it .
As far as I can tell, I'm not addicted to it. With the exception of today, I haven't taken more than I'm prescribed to take. The only reason I did 20mg today is just to see if it was much different. To make up for it, I didn't take a second dose, so I still haven't passed my prescribed limit for the day.

I suppose what I'll end up doing is altering the method that I'm using it depending on the situation that it's needed for. I'm not going to insufflate it before work because it doesn't last as long that way. However, on the weekend, when I want to blast through some chores, or do some homework, or go work out for an hour or so, I'll insufflate it. It's stronger but doesn't last as long.

For instance, today, I shit you not, no exaggeration, I cleaned the entire apartment and did a week or so worth of math homework/quizzes and a chapter test. There's nothing left to clean.

One thing I've noticed, once I get started, even when I feel it wear off, I keep going. I was probably cleaning for 5-6 hours today, but the Ritalin would only have been working for 2-3 at the most. It gives me the boost needed to get going initially and power through some stuff for a little while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!