View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-14, 12:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Are you trying to describe yourself?"
HA! This very amusing I idolize women who are strong, I'm not admitting I'm a lesbian oh heavens no, every once in a while I like to be satisfied but men are sort of weak and I'm not sure how to put it nicely..... "inferior" in a way? Bloody hell it's hard to describe things in a nice way.

At least most of the men I've known, I'm not talking about body builders either, I mean mentally most men break themselves down. Maybe I just have bad choice in men, but to be honest I've never gotten a good one, I like to be dominated but I don't let myself be dominated and I think it's sad when supposedly men think their so powerful and strong but they don't do anything to assert their power. It's pitiful, not to mention a big turn off. Not to mention this 'emo' phase most of the younger males are going through, now that is inexplainable, I already have a pussy I don't need another one.

Why does it matter if I like men or not anyways? I never really considered that one of the most interesting facts about myself.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth