Thread: Too much
View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-14, 08:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Saying she was caught with drugs? ..."
wrong-o douche bag. "oh yea, high school girl can't have any problems other than a boy"

fuck you! holy shit. see THIS is a good part of why. every single fucking person i come in contact with is so fucking retarded past the point of humor! you assume so fucking much because you think so highly of yourself when in reality you know jack shit.

i wish i knew you in real life. not even, i just wish i was about 2 feet away, so i could punch you in the fucking face, symbolic of the ever popular "reality slap" which you seem to need so badly.

and because of the maturity level which seems to decrease after every post, im expecting a response of "OMGZ PMSSSSS". i really wish i could hurt you.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster