View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-20, 02:44 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Why do you care what your bars look..."
@Medieval Bob: I care about the meters because they are there. As I am to awesome to check the archives, I just asked. Also, I do not see your reason for attempting to insult me.

@Wallow: Why shouldn't I care? We could be so much more.

Also, I guarantee - I am not an old member of Zelaron that has returned from the dead, especially not this "THE1" - who was that?

Hmm, but one can be a committed contributor to the community without posting everyday, as I assume the activity-meter is the basis for getting the different avatar-thingy: It is undeniably a sort of "desireable" status (which I assume is the point? Post a lot and you win special prizes!) and as such it does not seem logical to punish people who might not be online every day.

The activity-meter does not bother me or anything, but it could be better. As it's purpose is basically to reward activity, it would be better if getting "rewards" would be easier?

The longevity-meter on the other hand, why simply not the join date?

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth