View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-15, 06:32 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "There are some slightly altered..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
There are some slightly altered graphics and add ins, but they are all RTP graphics.

We are working really hard and have a chunk of the script written, and a part of the actual game done. Well graphics wise anyways. We will be releasing it soon, because we are determined. And because I am a master of RPG Maker. Oh! One more thing it is being built on RPG Maker VX!

Game Name: Random RTP Adventure
Author: GLG and Michael_sama
Music: RTP
Graphics: RTP/Slightly Altered RTP
Type: Comedy/Drama
Platform: RPG Maker VX
Time Expect to be ready: April 1, 2008

It will be playable by people who don't have RPG Maker VX at all, I think. I will use that compress thing in the game and embed the RTP + Encrypting the game.

EDIT: We are not only now using RTP from VX we are also using the RPG Maker XP RTP including Music etc.!
Hey, I bet everyone, meaning the few who check this, is wondering what happened to the RTP game I was helping make. It was supposed to be available April. Well, I’m finishing up all the text today. No more issues! I want to complete the darn thing. I’m nearing the end of the game stuff, so I have faith this time in the completion.

I expect a demo maybe by the end of the month if not the entire game. Of course it will be hosted from www.nrgsrpg.com. You must be a member to obtain the demo. No more flyby downloads anymore.
“Attaining one hundred victors in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy’s army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence.” Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Michael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMichael_sama is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Michael_sama