View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-17, 12:42 AM in reply to Coriander's post "Conflicting Situation."
I've had the same problem my entire life, yet I have no solution for you as I'm 25 and still clueless as to what I want to do for a living.

The question is not what I can do, because I can pick up just about anything and do a fine job at it. My quandry is what I can do and not want to drive into a tree every night on the way home.

The most likely professions I've thought of thus far have been teaching and writing. Teaching because I love knowledge and sharing it with others, and writing because of similar reasons but this would give me more latitude in regards to creativity and my fascination with, well, everything.

In your situation, have you started College? If so, I'd recommend trying a class or two along each path before declaring a Major and see which strikes your fancy more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker