View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-23, 02:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Excellent! Does anyone care to set up a..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
Excellent! Does anyone care to set up a SmartFoxServer PRO test server? It can be downloaded from http://www.smartfoxserver.com/produc....php#downloads. I may be able to install it on the Zelaron server later on.

Does it cost money? It seems like it does, and I'm not going to set one up right now. Maybe in a day.

Chruser said: [Goto]
Care to explain what can be accomplished in Blitz BASIC for the Zelaron game? ActionScript looks ideal for our purposes considering no client has to be downloaded to play the game.

I've yet to learn ActionScript. I am taking a class on it next year and have a book that is teaching me it. BlitzBASIC is the language I'm using to do my own personal MMORPG with. I'm using RC Pro, which will be out anytime now.

Wed-G said:
So... now free Flash for me?

Figure out how to obtain it "free."

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy