View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-12, 05:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I agree. He's not trolling by any..."
No but technically he is flaming left and right if you actually pay attention to what he writes. Technically saying "spooks" instead of africans or blacks is a flame at all black people on the forum. Saying he does not like ebonics or africans is fine. Saying he doesn't like nigger speech or spooks is technically a flame. Since those are specifically derogitory terms.

Those "derogitory" terms are made specifically to insult people. Hence he knows and supports his own flaming ways. So I am in the yes he should camp. I don't mind his opinions but stating them the way he does is unacceptable by intelligent O&D standards. It also makes humanity look bad and it brings other people who talk like that to the forums which eventually loads this place with incredibly stupid people.

Therefore I submit the fact that he is a liability to the forums and the people on the forums and is therefore a risk to the already dwindling stability. We have had multiple valuable members leave because of stupidity already and the forum cannot risk to lose more.

Ban him.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2008-07-12 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Unfinished
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog