View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-14, 07:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So....you have an interesting story?"
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
So....you have an interesting story?
First off, I wanna say peer pressure is a bitch and I'm weak. Combined with the fact that I was already drunk, somebody suggesting I take X just seemed like the right thing to do.

Anyway, as stated before I was drunk when I took them. It was about 11:15 pm on Friday when I ingested two "4-leaf clovers" whatever the hell that means. Overall, I really didn't like it. First off, I didn't fall asleep until 7:00 am and I woke up at 8:00 am and couldn't fall back asleep. Great.. and I swear on Saturday it messed up my appetite.. I couldn't eat anything even though I was hungry.

But the experience itself was pretty decent. I had recently shaved my head that night so I think I was constantly feeling the top of my head.. it felt amazing. Pretty much everything felt amazing.. just sitting on this leather couch was keeping me entertained. And I was worry, and drama-free so it was okay.

Doubt I ever take them again though. It's nice to experiment every now and then. The problems arise when you start to abuse them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos