View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-04, 06:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Fun in the chatbox!"
King Amazon, just because we didn't feel D3v should be permanently banned for something doesn't mean he wasn't banned, which you know he was. Perhaps you should get one for a while, as your main contribution to this forum seems to be reminiscent of the highschool drama queen. I think you're a good guy personally, but I don't think you should be a representative of the staff anymore. Perhaps once you were a good mod, but now you've just descended into something else entirely.

Lenny, I agree with your post mostly, but I don't think Klo and Kaneda were as dear of members. Yes, they were active posters, but in all honesty they were downright rude and assholes most of the time. Kaneda went out of his way to make people hate him and even dogged religion gruesomely to some more religious people. As you may know, this is an especially sensitive area to a lot of people, and if they aren't trying to push it on someone I don't feel as though they should be called stupid for believing what he'd refer to as "Fairy tales." Just my .02 dollars.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2008-09-04 at 06:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood