View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-04, 08:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First of all, Wallow. You're like..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
And just so you can't make outlandish claims about me being vague with my warnings: If you don't shut up about this topic, then you're fucking banned, sparky. You're not involved in any way, but you still chip in. Indeed, what you are doing could be taken as trolling - the topic is controversial, you're posting messages about it which read as if they are designed to get an emotional response from someone.
I do have a bit of an issue with this. Outside of the flame forum, and in the chatbox, I can understand. However, if he keeps it up in the flame forum, what's the problem?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!