View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-10, 09:00 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "Yeah! Go right ahead man! I say any..."
Wolfturn said: [Goto]
Yeah! Go right ahead man! I say any because i mean it, as long as i see it in another maker i could probably make it no problem. I'll just have to download 2k3. If you have VX and could make it there better, but if not. i'll just go ahead and download the 2k3. (thanks GLG for the website! :P)

Actually Forget it, I just got my blacksmithing system working! WOOT i'll post it up in a bit. I think its awesome! I made a common event that only starts up when Switch BLACKSMITHING LEARNED is on
then, its a parrallel process and it checks if switch Level 1B is on, if it isn't it waits till blacksmithing xp = 20 then it turns it on, and then on the next part it checks if xp = 40

I think there is a better method of going about this.

In fact, there is. No reason to use a bunch of switches. All you need are two variables to pull off that easy system. I like a system that uses an algorithm to "dynamically" change the experience increase rate of the user.

I may have said that a little strange, but what I mean is.

Lvl 1 = 20xp | Lvl 2 = 44xp | Lvl 3 = 67xp

Something like that. Come up with an algorithm and apply it to the experience and the items the user will combine/increase strength of.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy