Thread: Blu-Ray Player?
View Single Post

Posted 2009-03-04, 06:49 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "But will it be able to upgrade to the..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
But will it be able to upgrade to the next level they publish? Since the PS3 is a multi-purpose device, it already has resources that far-exceed any that will be needed for any Blu-Ray format they ever decide to standardize. The earliest standalone Blu-Ray players, even if you could have updated their firmware wouldn't support the BonusView level due to hardware limitations.

True, this is a good argument. Their player is newer than the latest PS3 revision released, so I'd imagine that the hardware in it is more prepared for the future than others. It's also by Sony which is one thing I made sure of, since they're the creators. However, for older machines you might be right that they won't be able to handle the newer stuff even with an upgrade.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy