Thread: Update
View Single Post

Posted 2009-03-17, 01:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Social networking sites forfeit a..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Social networking sites forfeit a degree of anonymity (if you really use them as intended). Hence there will always be a niche for something like this.
Not true. I read a story the other day saying that 96,000 sex offenders have been caught using myspace. I'm sure none of the people on their friendslist knew before the bust that they were in fact former/predators.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V