Thread: Quality of Play
View Single Post

Posted 2009-04-10, 02:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The only way I can play Diablo 2 and..."
Well, that was how I had to start out. I made a Zealot, and just slowly but surely went through all the quests on my own. You're right, because when I finally found a Bloodletter, I was FUCKING PUMPED about it. Getting through Hell is next to impossible without decent gear though, which also sucked. That is when I made the Lightning Sorc, so I could do some MF and get the gear I needed to beat Hell with my Zealot. Now, I just have a bunch of good gear, and going through the monotony of playing the quests over and over, and slowly going through the game lost it's appeal. After doing it twice, by the third time around, I was annoyed with it and didn't feel like doing it anymore.

I like just joining random games, helping people with quests, giving some mid-level items away and bounce.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied