View Single Post

Songs I'm Working On (6 string acoustic)
Posted 2009-05-22, 02:58 PM
I'm getting my new 6 string today, but I've been practicing a bit on my 12 string with the extra octave removed, so it's essentially the same.

These are all of the songs I've either begun learning or plan to start learning very soon. The first one I'm going to learn to play completely is "I've Just Seen a Face" by The Beatles. Most likely, the next one will be either "Blackbird" by The Beatles or "Nutshell" by Alice in Chains. "My Immortal (acoustic)" by Evanescence might squeeze in before them. "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin is definitely going to be the last one, as it's the most difficult. I might even find other songs to learn first. All I know is I plan to learn it relatively soon.

BORKED
BORKED
BORKED
BORKED
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!