View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-02, 08:01 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Happy Birthday Insolence!"
`Insolence` said: [Goto]
I think these forums and the AutoIt forums are the only ones to say Happy Birthday to me, sooo, thanks Zelaron

I wish I posted here more often, it seems like there's plenty of cool people around still.

http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33352
I was 16 then, baaaaallls, jesus. I'm 21 now and everything I am has completely changed. All I do for fun now is lift weights and smoke pot. All I did for fun then was play D2 and masturbate.

What a trip, what will 5 years from now be like?
You were always such a douchebag too.
Welcome back.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V