Thread: concetration
View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-05, 07:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I used to have the same problem. I..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I used to have the same problem.
I just finally decided to buckle down and get to work, to be honest. Unfortunately, for me, it might be a little late.

If you do have ADD, you might be hopeless, but if you're like me, and simply don't have interest, then try becoming obsessed with something. That'll lead to personal research, which will lead to more research, which will lead to topic-related-but-not-really-research, which will lead to you finding what you want.
After that, it's all will power.
Einstein did this.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V