View Single Post

There's a demon inside of me. Can I kill it?
Posted 2009-10-26, 11:18 PM
Hello friends. I have begun a new relationship, but because I am in such a transitional period of my life, I initially compartmentalized it into a very specific role before it even started: "practice." I went looking for a suitable partner for the purpose of adding another notch to my belt, knowing full well that I would move on in time. But this girl that I have become enamored with is too sweet. I sincerely enjoy her company and being around her (trust me, this is rare). She makes me happy, and I make her happy. I haven't giggled this much in years. It's the most comfortable start I've ever had. And I feel like a fucking asshole.

How can I deactivate my own conspiring mind and just... be? I am tired of over-thinking everything that I do. I would like to just ride this one out without doing a cost/benefit analysis of my every move. Any advice?

Last edited by Grav; 2009-10-26 at 11:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav