View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-16, 01:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Adobe Flash Player Ver. I don't give..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Please tell me that I'm not the only human alive who gets furious when Adobe updates. First of all, flash player updates never seem to be any different. Second, you click the "update now" link on youtube, and instead of taking you to a page, it just loads nothing, and never stops trying to load that nothing. Then, you go to the website directly, and for some reason, they decided to put the flash update as part of the flash type, which means unless you have the flash, you're not gonn have much fun loading that flash which updates your unupdated flash.
By the time you're done struggling, you're saying "The next time they do that, I'm quitting the internet forever.", but you don't, instead you struggle to remember what you did last time, only to find out later that the updated caused them to change the procedure.

Fuck Updates. It was fine how it was.

first world problems
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord