View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-10, 03:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "First: ..."
1. Duly noted.

2. I didn't even know about authenticators till this happened. It seems like blizzard shouldn't be making a profit off this and it should be a standard that you won't get hacked. (After reading the other post. I can see why it would be a good idea to have one as a hacker and just slip it on any account your using. Buys you more time plus other benefits.)

3. Thanks.

So, I'm going on my third call to Blizz support, first 2 times it was 40 mins and they told me to call back at a later point and disconnected me. Atm, I'm going on a 75min call... This is madness. I've checked Armory again and now the rogue is completely missing from the list. Not a good sign. Even after I do get through and prove it's my account and I had nothing to do w/ it, it'll still be 8-10+ days before they can fully restore my items/gear.

Last edited by Hayduke; 2010-06-10 at 04:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke