View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-11, 03:24 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "1. Duly noted. 2. I didn't even know..."
I'm not sure if Blizzard even makes any money off of the authenticators. I think the $6.50 they charge you includes shipping. I agree though, it should be standard. They should stick one in every game box and add $5 to the price. It would completely get rid of hackers, which would greatly reduce the gold seller spam (as gold sellers get their product from stolen accounts and from people selling the gold to them.)

I hadn't heard about hackers putting authenticators on stolen accounts before, that's actually pretty clever. A single authenticator can be tied to as many accounts as you want, so a hacker could simple procure one authenticator and stick it on every account they steal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!