View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-11, 08:58 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I thought I had read somewhere that..."
Quote:
And I think the best way they could go about getting people to use these things would be to make it policy that if your account is stolen, your characters and items are not restored. It would free up a lot of Blizzard's resources for other legitimate problems instead of them having to help dumbasses who get their accounts stolen. But they wont do that because they would probably lose subscribers because too much of their user base is made up of these dumbasses.
This.

I feel if your account was hacked, 99% of the time it's nothing more than said 'x' user being a retard and either clicking on a link that has a logger, or simply having a retarded password or something of the such. I've never had any account stolen ever, so I can't realate. I feel bad, but at the same time it probably is slightly your own fault somewhere along the line.

I did notice yesterday when I logged into WoW in-game they had a message about Hackers figuring out more and more ways recently to get into people's accounts. Good times.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V