View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-14, 09:34 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Eh, never heard that before or read it..."
I don't buy it. I've had curse client add-on on my computer and i'm still up and running. I've been using curse add-on's since 05-06'ish and still have had no key-logger/no account stolen.

I'm not buying it at all. I'm guessing (no offense) that you are a retard, went and google'd some sort of add-on and went to a third-party website and ended up installing a non-legitimate add-on and ran sort of .exe that wasn't originally involved in the add-on.

If you downloaded it anywhere besides curse.com then it is your own fault, and yes, you are stupid. No offense. I'm assuming you did so?

Blizzard is just telling you what they assume, because they like you, have no idea what you did to get yourself hacked. Add-on's are completely safe. It is impossible to get an .exe through a well-known site with a massive player base such as curse.com and I really don't imagine that you downloaded something from there and it inevitably got your account hacked.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-06-14 at 09:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V